Are you also looking for a “10 Lines on Sarojini Naidu in English?” If yes, then you have fallen on the world’s best website essayduniya.com. If you are searching for an Eid 10 lines on Sarojini Naidu, 10 Lines About Sarojini Naidu in English, Sarojini Naidu 10 Lines in English, Sarojini Naidu About 10 Lines or Sarojini Naidu 10 Lines then your wait ends here.
10 Lines on Sarojini Naidu in English
- Great Indian poet Sarojini Naidu was also a political activist and role model for women.
- Mahatma Gandhi’s principles and ideas had a big impact on Sarojini Naidu.
- Sarojini Naidu made a significant contribution to the fight for India’s independence.
- Following the partition of Bengal in 1905, she felt inspired to join the fight for independence.
- In 1930, she joined the Salt Satyagraha under Mahatma Gandhi’s leadership.
- She later served as the leader of the Quit India and Civil Disobedience movements.
- The nationalism in her speeches, which she gave in various parts of India, was strong.
- She was chosen to lead the Indian National Congress in 1925.
- She was the first woman to hold the office of governor of a state in India.
- Mahatma Gandhi referred to her as “Bharat Kokila” because of the imaginative and emotional depth of her poems.
Sarojini Naidu About 10 Lines
- Sarojini Naidu was a great Indian poet, national hero, political activist, and freedom fighter.
- On February 13, 1879, this identified woman was born in Hyderabad to a Bengali family.
- Her family was well-known in Hyderabad and produced excellent artists.
- She had a strong devotion to Mahatma Gandhi.
- She was referred to as “the Nightingale of India” or “Bharat Kokila” by Mahatma Gandhi. Her poetry’s vibrancy, lyrical quality, and imagery are what awoke the nation.
- Sarojini Naidu firmly decided to support the nationalist movement following the partition of Bengal in 1905.
- She was in charge of both the Civil Disobedience Movement and the Quit India Movement.
- She delivered her lectures to the entire country and was a fantastic speaker.
- In 1925, she was elected as the Indian National Congress’s first female president.
- The first female governor of the United Provinces was
Do tell us in the comment box how you like “10 Lines on Sarojini Naidu in English”? Next, on which topic do you want a speech or an essay, do tell us by commenting! We are waiting for your comments…!
|JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP||CLICK HERE|
|ESSAYDUNIYA HOME||CLICK HERE|