Are you also looking for a “Holi Essay in English 10 Lines”? If yes, then you have fallen on the world’s best website essayduniya.com. If you are searching for a Holi Essay in English 10 Lines then your wait ends here.
Holi Essay in English 10 Lines for Class 1 (Essay on Holi in English for Class 1)
- Holi is the most well-known Hindu holiday.
- It’s on March 8, 2023.
- It’s a celebration of colors.
- It lasts for two days.
- Children use water balloons to play.
- On Holi, my mother makes gujiya.
- My favorite holiday is Holi.
- I play holi with my best friend
- On Holi, my mom makes tasty food.
- I love the Holi festival.
Essay on Holi 200 words
Essay on Holi 100 words
Essay on Holi 300 words
Essay on Holi 400 words
Essay on Holi 500 words
Essay on Holi 1000 Words
Holi Essay in English 10 Lines for Class 2 (Essay on Holi in English for Class 2)
- Most of the time, Holi is in March.
- It is one of the most important Hindu holidays.
- People play with color at Holi.
- On this day, people look very different.
- On Holi, sweets are made that are very tasty.
- Holi is a very happy holiday.
- It is a happy time all over the country.
- On Holi, we get together with our family, neighbors, and friends.
- Holi is a lovely holiday.
- On this day, everyone wears a lot of colours.
Holi Essay in English 10 Lines for Class 3 (Essay on Holi in English for Class 3)
- Holi is a popular and well-known Indian holiday.
- It is held every year in the month of Phalgun (March)
- Holi means that good has won over evil.
- People do holika dahen the day before Holi.
- Holi is sometimes called the “Festival of Colors.”
- Everyone sprays water and color on each other.
- Every family makes gujiya, a delicious dessert.
- It is a festival of love and friendship.
- People cook special foods and sweets on this day.
- On this day, schools, colleges, and offices are closed.
Holi Essay in English 10 Lines for Class 5 (Essay on Holi in English for Class 5)
- Holi is one of the Indian holidays that is mostly celebrated by Hindus every year.
- Holi is most often celebrated in India during the month of March.
- Sometimes the festival lasts longer than two days.
- Different parts of India celebrate Holi in different ways, and each one is beautiful and unique.
- A ritual called “Holika Danan” is done the day before Holi. It is an important ritual that everyone plays.
- Holi is a festival of happiness and joy that makes everyone happy.
- According to religious texts, Radha and Krishna were the first people to play during the Holi festival.
- On Holi, people get together with their families and put color on each other as a way to celebrate.
- As a way to celebrate Holi, people in North India often sing songs.
- One of the most common sweets made for Holi is called “Gujiya,” and it is a kind of doughnut.
Holi Essay in English 20 Lines
- Holi is one of the most important Indian holidays. It is usually held in the month of March.
- It means that good beats evil, truth beats lies, and happiness beats sadness.
- Holi is also a way to welcome spring flowers and a feeling of happiness and warmth.
- Holi is a festival of colours, and each colour represents a different feeling.
- During the festival, kids have fun with water guns called “pichkari” and throwing water colours at each other.
- People rub different colours on each other’s faces to spread love, unity, and harmony.
- The real fun of Holi happens in the evening, when people get together to sing and dance to traditional songs.
- Holi brings people closer together, and it is also said that Holi can turn enemies into friends by making them forget their differences.
- Holi is also important from a scientific point of view. When Holika is burned a day before Holi, it kills harmful bacteria that grow when the seasons change.
- Holi is a festival that brings people together and celebrates happiness, good food, and good health. People of all ages take part in this festival with great enthusiasm.
- People all over the country celebrate Holi in different ways, but the goal is the same: to spread love and peace.
- Holi is celebrated in Mathura because it was on this day that Krishna killed Kansa’s evil witch Putana.
- People also think that Krishna used to throw colors at Radha so that she would match the colour of his skin. This is where the festival got its start.
- In Mathura’s Barsana district, a special way of celebrating Holi is called “lathmar” Holi.
- During “lathmar” Holi, women beat men playfully with sticks called “latths,” while men try to protect them with a wooden shield.
- This event brings in people from all over the world. They come to see this beautiful celebration and can’t help but join in.
- In Vrindavan, devotees play Holi with their God at the Banke Bihari Temple, where Krishna’s statue is dressed in white and brought close to the devotees.
- In Jaipur, Holi is celebrated with the Jaipur Elephant Festival, where elephants are painted, given flowers, and given other decorations.
- In Uttrakhand, people celebrate “Khari Holi,” “Baithki Holi,” and “Mahila Holi,” which are mostly marked by folk songs and dances rather than colors.
- In West Bengal, Holi is known as “Dhol Purnima.” People worship Radha-Krishna idols and dance around them on this day.
FAQs About Holi Festival
What is Holi?
Holi is the festival of colors.
What is the moral of Holi?
Moral is good wins over evil.
Is Holi a spring festival?
Yes, it is a spring festival.
Do tell us in the comment box how you like “Holi Essay in English 10 Lines”? Next, on which topic do you want a speech or an essay, do tell us by commenting! We are waiting for your comments…!
|JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP||CLICK HERE|
|ESSAYDUNIYA HOME||CLICK HERE|