Are you also looking for My Mumbai Clean Mumbai Essay? If yes, then you have fallen on the world’s best website essayduniya.com. If you are searching My Mumbai Clean Mumbai Essay, Clean Mumbai Green Mumbai essay, Clean Mumbai Green Mumbai, Importance of clean Mumbai Green Mumbai, Objective of clean Mumbai green Mumbai, Methodology of clean Mumbai green Mumbai then your wait ends here.
My Mumbai Clean Mumbai Essay 100 words
We all have a responsibility to keep the places we live clean. Nature has met all of our needs up to this point, so it is now up to us to make sure it stays healthy. We shouldn’t throw trash out onto the street, in the middle of the area, or in the garden.
Make sure that the authorities have entry to everything they might need to protect our city. Let’s get to work to make Mumbai better for the environment and cleaner at the same time. Let’s fulfill this dream of “CLEAN MUMBAI GREEN MUMBAI.”
My Mumbai Clean Mumbai Essay 200 words
We are all targets of global warming. And we are the ones to blame for all of this. No, we can’t stop it completely, but we can slow it down to some level. We should stop cutting down trees too many trees and forests. We must keep our surroundings clean because it is the most important thing we can do. There should be special plans for keeping Mumbai clean.
“Cleanliness is next to godliness,” as the saying goes, is definitely true. We should pay attention to the smallest details. We should put trash in trash cans, stop pooping in public, stop spitting, etc., because, as the saying goes, “Little drops of water make an ocean.”
In the same way, cleaning up Mumbai won’t take too long if we pay attention to small details. Wherever we can, we must plant trees. Not only should you plant flowers, but you should also care for them. We shouldn’t use cars, etc., as much as possible. If we do all this, we can definitely make CLEAN MUMBAI GREEN MUMBAI.!!
My Mumbai Clean Mumbai Essay 300 words
A pure and green environment. We all hope that one day we can call Mumbai home, but none of us knows when that will happen. Still, we all have the same hope. Most of the people who now live in Mumbai have wanted to do this for a long time. The quantity of pollution in the city keeps getting worse, while the amount of greenery in the city keeps getting smaller. This has been happening for a few days.
Students are given a chance to spread information about the many ways we can protect and improve our natural environment. They can make pictures, slogans, and handouts that get people’s attention and talk about how important it is to protect the natural world and how there are many ways to do this. If students want to go to an environmental rally and bring one or more of the posters with them, they are more than welcome to do so.
The students should be given a chance to take part in a discussion that will help them learn about how to get rid of trash and recycle items. Students need to have access to these kinds of opportunities. The students will be able to build a food scraps pit, which will be put in one of the corners of the school property.
If the kids helped clean up the area around the school, they would be able to understand and remember the message “Clean Mumbai, Green Mumbai.” The kids at the school should be in charge of taking care of the garden next to the school. You should tell them to plant plants and keep the area clean and in order.
Clean Mumbai Green Mumbai Essay 500 words
Have you ever seen campaigns that yell, “Clean Mumbai, Green Mumbai”? Well, a lot of us have, but are we actually performing our part to maintain our hometown or city clean and green? It’s just as important to keep ourselves and our households clean as it is to maintain the city clean.
WHY KEEP CLEAN AND GREEN
We ought to concentrate on Clean Mumbai Green Mumbai for a number of reasons.
- A hygienic place always looks nice and assists in maintaining a healthy environment. Which means you are healthy.
- You can breathe clean, fresh air if you keep your surroundings clean and add plants everywhere. You can even cut down on air pollution by growing trees and plants.
- A clean and green city has water that is free of toxins and other harmful substances.
- A city that is clean and green is good for the environment and also draws a lot of tourists. Imagine that there was plastic everywhere in a place like Niagara Falls.
- Every citizen has to do their part to keep a city or town clean and green.
- Green cities have their own way of protecting the environment. By using less plastic and getting rid of trash, we are making the world a better place for all living things to live.
- By using “green” or “eco-friendly” products, we lessen the damage we would do to the environment if we didn’t.
HOW CAN WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
- We shouldn’t throw trash on the roads, and if we see trash around us, we should throw it in places that are made to hold trash.
- The company gives us two different kinds of trash cans, so we have to put our wet and dry trash in different ones.
- India’s rivers are getting dirtier by the day, and as citizens of this country, we should stand together against the government so they can tidy the holy river of India.
- We should help the people who work for India’s municipal corporations to clean up so that our city stays cleaner.
- Growing more trees is always good for the environment and makes the city look better, which is why people must plant more trees.
People who live in a clean city are more likely to also live in a green city because they know that both make their city much better to live in. It’s time for people to understand how important it is to go green and keep their surroundings clean. Let’s all work together to make the world a better place to live.
Do tell us in the comment box how you like My Mumbai Clean Mumbai Essay? Next, on which topic do you want a speech or an essay, do tell us by commenting! We are waiting for your comments…!
|JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP||CLICK HERE|
|ESSAYDUNIYA HOME||CLICK HERE|