Are you also looking for a “New Year 10 Lines in English”? If yes, then you have fallen on the world’s best website essayduniya.com. If you are searching for My New Year Essay, New year essay for class 4, New year essay in English 2023, New Year 10 Lines in English, Short essay on New Year, Essay on New Year in 100 words, Write about New Year celebration, About New Year in English, New Year paragraph, New Year paragraph for class 2 then your wait ends here.
New Year 10 Lines in English (Set-1)
- The new year is celebrated with great excitement all over the world.
- Every year on January 1st, new year is observed.
- The new year is celebrated every year at midnight on December 31st.
- People pledge new goals and new ways of thinking in the new year.
- People plan picnics with their friends and family to celebrate the new year.
- Delicious and popular dishes are prepared at home.
- Schools and offices are closed on the first day of the new year.
- That is why the majority of people stay at home on this day.
- Around the world, the New Year is celebrated as a festival with great zeal.
- On this day, people like to start the day by going to places of worship and participating in Satsang, Havan, and feeding the poor.
New Year 10 Lines in English (Set-2)
1. The first day of the new year is January 1st.
2. The New Year is celebrated on December 31st, which is the last day of the year.
3. On the last day of the year, people get together as a family and wish each other a happy new year!
4. This day is celebrated with parties and fireworks all over the world.
5. Friends, family, and relatives exchange New Year’s greetings and gifts.
6. Everyone has a lot of hopes and dreams that they want to see come true in the coming year.
7. Around the world, the New Year is celebrated as a festival with great zeal.
8. On this day, people like to start the day by going to places of worship and participating in Satsang, Havan, and feeding the poor.
9. On this day, malls, restaurants, hotels, and tourist attractions are mostly crowded.
10. Students make New Year’s resolutions to kick bad habits and embrace good ones.
Do tell us in the comment box how you like “New Year 10 Lines in English”? Next, on which topic do you want a speech or an essay, do tell us by commenting! We are waiting for your comments…!
|JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP||CLICK HERE|
|ESSAYDUNIYA HOME||CLICK HERE|